Artisan Infrastructure is the wholesale Infrastructure-as-a-Service provider. The company delivers infrastructure on demand to more than 300 service providers. Artisan’s virtual Private Data Centers are located with geographically diverse SSAE 16 certified, 2N and TIA-942 Class Four certified CyrusOne data centers which conform to HIPAA, SOX & PCI regulatory standards compliance.
Artisan clients include data center operators, national and international managed service providers, telecom operators, systems integrators, software developers, communications providers, Desktop as a Service providers, value added resellers and global electronic distribution companies. Through Artisan Infrastructure’s Cornerstone℠ virtual Private Data Center (vPDC) platform, partners maintain complete autonomy, control, security, and visibility when building their own private and public cloud solutions.
Cornerstone scales from single site, secure multi-tenant environments to highly complex dedicated infrastructure. With Artisan Infrastructure, partners eliminate the capital expense of building and maintaining best-of-breed, infinitely scalable, infrastructure while minimizing operational and engineering overhead.
Artisan enables service providers to launch cloud solutions in weeks rather than months in an OPEX rather than CAPEX model.
Best-of-Breed, self-service wholesale infrastructure providing Service Providers with:
- Autonomy, Control, Security & Visibility as if you own it
- Build, Manage, Own, Your Cloud Solutions
- Unlimited Scalability
- Geographic redundancy
- Deploy virtual machines and cloud storage instantly
Enterprise grade software and hardware for top performance and reliability.
Wholesale only IaaS, exclusively to service providers
- ZERO retail, direct relationships, ZERO channel conflict
- ZERO Solutions. Laser focus on Pure Wholesale IaaS
- Will never compete directly with Partner Customers
- 2013 Talkin’ Cloud Top 100 Cloud Service Provider – #56
- 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Global Tech Firms
- 2012 Red Herring Top 100 America’s Tech Firms
- 2012 CRN Channel Chiefs
- 2011 CRN Top 10 Hot Emerging Vendors
VP Telecom & Data Center