Strategically located to the west of London within the thriving Prologis Park Heathrow, CyrusOne London II delivers 13.92 MW of IT load to 7,484 sq m (80,557 sq ft) of technical space across two floors. The facility is purpose-built, offering industry-leading energy efficiencies, the latest adiabatic free cooling technology, ultra-low PUEs, multilayer security, carrier neutrality and a Tier III+ level of resilience.
From initial design through to construction and ongoing operation, every aspect of the data center has been conceived and managed by our expert in-house team. We listen to understand customers’ requirements and directly translate them into clear designs. We work hard to build trusting relationships, and our technical ability, coupled with our straight-talking approach, allows us to build exactly what customers want.
Data halls and critical A&B plant rooms will be constructed from one-hour fire rated enclosures to create separate fire zones.
• 3 metre high secure perimeter fence
• External CCTV and Geoquip trembler wire to fence
• Manned site entrance with secuirty gates
• 24/7 year round on-site security located in secure control room
• Extensive CCTV and access control throughout the facility
• Progressive layers of security to restrict access through the site
• Mantraps with biometric readers into data halls are provided if required