Strategically located to the west of London within the thriving Prologis Park Heathrow, CyrusOne London II delivers 13.92 MW of IT load to 7,484 sq m (80,557 sq ft) of technical space across two floors. The facility is purpose-built, offering industry-leading energy efficiencies, the latest adiabatic free cooling technology, ultra-low PUEs, multilayer security, carrier neutrality and a Tier III+ level of resilience.
CyrusOne Data Center
DC2 Prologis Park Heathrow Stockley Park, West Drayton UB7 9FN
Data halls and critical A&B plant rooms will be constructed from one-hour fire rated enclosures to create separate fire zones.
• 3 metre high secure perimeter fence
• External CCTV and Geoquip trembler wire to fence
• Manned site entrance with secuirty gates
• 24/7 year round on-site security located in secure control room
• Extensive CCTV and access control throughout the facility
• Progressive layers of security to restrict access through the site
• Mantraps with biometric readers into data halls are provided if required