CyrusOne London IIl is a brand new purpose built state-of-the art data center offering cloud providers, systems integrators and multinational corporations customised, secure and resilient data center solutions within a key business hub.
Strategically located in Slough, one of the UK’s premier data centre locations, the facility will ultimately deliver 3,670 sq m (39,504 sq ft) of world-class technical space with an IT load of 9 MW, with each data suite customised to individual client specifications.
• Three stage fire detection systems into data halls and UPS plant areas
• VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) in data halls and UPS plant rooms for early warning
• Fire detection in all rooms, ceiling return air plenums and in voids as required
• Gas suppression to data halls and UPS rooms with dedicated bottles
• Double knock approach gas suppression to all areas, single zone activation
• Fire detection and suppression systems interconnected to central BMS
• Building & Energy Management Systems (BMS & EMS)
• Power and building monitoring systems to provide alarms
• Power surge management
• 24/7 year round on-site M&E engineers undertaking Planned
• Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programmes
• Real-time monitoring of electrical and mechanical systems