Strategically located in Slough, one of the UK’s premier data center locations, CyrusOne London I delivers 9MW of IT power to 4,394 sq m (47,300 sq ft) of world-class technical space.
The facility is purpose-built, offering industry- leading energy efficiencies, the latest Indirect Adiabitic Cooling technology, uniquely low PUEs, multilayer security and carrier neutrality with diverse routes and Tier lll+ level of resilience.
Data halls and critical A&B plant rooms are constructed from one hour fire rated enclosures to create separate fire zones
• 3 metre high secure perimeter fence
• External CCTV and Geoquip trembler wire to fence
• Vehicle lock to site entrance with dual gates and rising bollards
• 24/7 year round on-site security located in secure control room
• Extensive CCTV and access control throughout the facility
• Progressive layers of security to restrict access through the site
• Mantraps with biometric readers into data halls can be provided if required