The CyrusOne Lombard/Chicago data center resides 20 miles west of the heart of downtown Chicago and close to O’Hare International Airport.
Built to top-tier standards, this facility boasts two diverse and redundant utility power feeds, and an N+1 configuration on generator power. The facility offers biometric and key card security for some of the most demanding security and regulatory needs.
A high-speed, high capacity network connection is available directly to downtown Chicago’s telecommunications hub, providing a strong network offering to accommodate customers with specific latency and/or replication needs.
• 60,000 sq. ft. data center / 14,000 sq. ft. raised floor white space
• Expansion space available for custom data halls or office space
• SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
• High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 150 wpsf
• Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
• Separate cable tray for fiber and copper
• 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support.
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud – at no additional cost.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Chicago data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.