High Density Capability & Abundant Connectivity
CyrusOne’s 200,000 square foot Lewisville / North Texas data center provides redundant power architecture, high density capability, and abundance of connectivity to many local and international companies.
CyrusOne’s North Dallas data center is conveniently located just 9 minutes from Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport in Lewisville, Texas, and within the Convergence Technology Center.
Dallas is an excellent market for colocation due to its central location, low risk for natural disasters, available fiber and low cost of operating.
Lewisville – Highlights
- Nearly 200,000 sq. ft. data center / 110,000 colo square feet (CSF)
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral and part of CyrusOne Texas IX
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Fault tolerant power design
- 26.5 MW of critical capacity
- Onsite dedicated substation providing redundant underground feeds connected to redundant 25MVA transformers
- Two independent power grids
- Onsite substation fed by 3 separate substations (Argyle, Carrollton, and Lewisville)
- Multiple MGE 8000 625kVA UPS systems; each power leg has a dedicated UPS with battery backup
- Dual input PDUs with static transfer switches
- Scalable 2.25 MW Detroit Diesel dedicated generators pre-wired for additional capacity
- 3,300 belly tank each plus an added 6,000 gallon external tank for every two generators
- 36/48-inch raised floor design
- Utilizing Stulz 70-ton CRAC units with electronically communicated (EC) variable-speed fans
- Highly efficient multiple 500 ton Trane chillers with fast restart and adaptive controlled microprocessors
- Chilled water loops
- Reinforced physical structure, including concrete bollards and steel-lined wall options for security, and bullet resistant glass
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior
- On-site security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Man traps, revolving entrance doors; biometric and key card (color coded) security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners
- Perimeter fence
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal dual-action interlocking dry-pipe system
- Common area and kitchen
- Custom office spaces
- 9 Minutes from DFW International Airport
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Dallas data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers in Texas and beyond.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.