Massively Modular® Engineering for Production & Disaster Recovery
Located in the Met Center business park, CyrusOne’s Austin III data center provides 172,000 total square feet of shell and offers 120,000 colocation square feet (CSF), with up to 18 megawatts of power, and over 25,000 sq. ft. of class A office space at full build.
Austin III – Highlights
- Up to 172,000 square feet data center / 120,000 colo square feet (CSF) at full build
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral and part of CyrusOne National IX
- Wholesale and retail colocation options
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Worksite recovery: customizable to fit client needs
- Can accommodate up to 24 MW at full build
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint (e.g. N, 2N, Distributed Redundant)
- Two – 400 MW capacity substations with dual underground, concrete encased feeds from electrical substations
- Multiple Mitsubishi 750kVA/750kW UPS systems; each power leg has two dedicated UPS systems with VRLA battery backup
- Dual input static transfer switches feed PDUs
- Scalable 2.25 MW MTU generators dedicated to each power leg – 48-hour belly tank with each generator at full-load (longer run times at partial load)
- 36-inch raised floor design
- Utilizing Stultz 200-ton CRAH units with electronically commutated (EC) variable-speed fans
- Highly efficient multiple 500 ton Trane chillers with rapid restart and adaptive controlled microprocessors (ability to scale as density increases)
- Closed loop chilled water cooling design
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior
- On-site security guards 24/7 year-round
- Triple authentication man traps, revolving entrance doors; biometric and key card (color coded) security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners
- Perimeter fence
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal dual-action interlocking dry-pipe pre-action system
- 16 hotels and 15+ restaurants within three-mile radius of the data center
- Seven minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Secure parking for customers and visitors
Production & Disaster Recovery
Designed to CyrusOne’s power, cooling, and security standards, the campus is ideal for production and disaster recovery server environments for national, international, and local companies. It will offer fully redundant infrastructure and will be backed by 100% Uptime Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Conveniently located just 7 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, the Austin facility is surrounded by access to well-appointed hotels and several restaurants.
Massively Modular® Engineering
CyrusOne’s Massively Modular data center engineering is specifically designed to achieve optimal flexibility for even the largest scale deployment and build out.
CyrusOne can build out new data halls in just 12-16 weeks through aggressive sourcing and a just-in-time focus to meet customer demand.
The Massively Modular model frees customers from being confined by time, space, and/or flexibility constraints often found in other data center providers.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX (Internet Exchange), customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud – at no additional cost.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Austin data center will provide interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers in Texas and beyond.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.