Greenfield Built with Build-to-Suit Availability & Powered Shells
Located in the heart of Austin just 7 minutes from Austin- Bergstrom International Airport, the Austin facility is surrounded by access to well-appointed hotels and several restaurants. With plenty of land for build-to-suit options at this site, CyrusOne offers multiple products as part of its CyrusOne Solutions product set, including:
From greenfield to completion, the CyrusOne project teams works hand in hand with your team to plan, design, permit and construct your data center to your exact specifications – on time and on budget.
CyrusOne offers powered shells to provide you with a fast time to market option for your IT environment. Fully redundant support systems, scalable power levels, connectivity options, and class A office space are available within your powered shell.
CyrusOne helps you to assess your unique infrastructure requirements to ensure your IT environment is equipped with the right power, cooling, and connectivity to match various application needs.
Production & Co-Production Environment
Located in the Met Center business park, CyrusOne’s 70,000 square foot Austin data center II is the first of an optional four-phase, 288,000 square foot data center campus. Designed to CyrusOne’s power, cooling and security standards, the campus is ideal for production and co-production server environments for national, international and local companies.
Conveniently located just 7 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, the Austin facility is surrounded by access to well-appointed hotels and several restaurants.
Austin II – Highlights
- Will support up to 70,000 sq. ft. data center/41,000 colo square feet (CSF), with 3 adjacent land pads available for growth
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Ability to hold up to 9 MW of critical capacity
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- Wholesale and retail colocation options
- Part of CyrusOne National IX
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Worksite recovery: customizable to fit client needs
- Up to 9MW of critical capacity
- Supports 480 volt with TVSS
- Two 400 MW capacity substations with dual underground, concrete encased feeds from electrical substations
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint (e.g. N, 2N)
- Multiple MGE 8000 625kVA UPS systems; each power leg has a dedicated UPS with battery backup
- 300 kVA dual input PDUs with automatic transfer switches
- Dual input PDUs with static transfer switches
- Scalable 2.25 MW Detroit Diesel dedicated generators pre-wired for additional capacity
- 3,300 belly tank and 12,000 gallon external tank
- Batteries are isolated in a different room from the UPS
- 48-inch raised floor design
- Utilizing Stultz 70-ton CRAH units with electronically commutated (EC) variable-speed fans
- Highly efficient multiple 500 ton Trane chillers with fast restart and adaptive controlled microprocessors
(ability to scale as density increases)
- Redundant closed loop chilled water cooling design
- Reinforced physical structure, including concrete bollards and steel-lined wall options for security, and bullet resistant glass
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior
- On-site security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Triple authentication man traps, revolving entrance doors; biometric and key card (color coded) security for rigid
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners
- Perimeter fence
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal
dual-action interlocking dry-pipe system
- 16 hotels and 15+ restaurants within three-mile radius of the data center
- Seven minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Secure parking for customers and visitors
Massively Modular® Engineering
CyrusOne’s Massively Modular data center engineering is specifically designed to achieve optimal flexibility for even the largest scale deployment and build out.
CyrusOne can build out new data halls in just 12-16 weeks through aggressive sourcing and a just-in-time focus to meet customer demand.
The Massively Modular model frees customers from being confined by time, space, and/or flexibility constraints often found in other data center providers.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud – at no additional cost.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Austin data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers in Texas and beyond.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.