Mission-Critical New York Data Center
The Wappingers Falls, New York data center, located north of New York City and close to I-84, Route 9, and the Metro North Railroad Station, supports the mission-critical, synchronous data replication requirements of numerous businesses along the east coast and New York Metro region.
The 100,000 square-foot facility offers 37,000 square feet of raised white floor, up to 10 MW of power, and 25,000 square feet of work area recovery space. It has redundant power and cooling infrastructure to ensure no single point of failure and state-of-the-art security including 24/7 year-round security staffing.
Designed specifically to meet the increasing demand for business continuity solutions on a 24/7 year-round basis, the Wappingers Falls, New York data center offers:
- Colocation-Primary Production and Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
The Wappingers Falls, New York data center is surrounded by restaurants, hotels, transportation and other amenities in the immediate area.
Wappingers Falls – Highlights
- 100,000 square feet facility
- 37,000 square feet data center space
- 25,000 square feet work area recovery space featuring dedicated office suites configured per customer requirements
- Carrier-neutral facility with two MDF rooms provides dual access to multiple providers for flexible connectivity
- 24/7 year-round Network operations center, technical support, remote hands, and environmental and enhanced services monitoring
- Building and all critical equipment are above 500-year flood zone
- SSAE 16 and PCI compliant
- Designed to deliver 99.999% availability
- 10MW of power
- Designed to support high density configurations
- Two separate feeds from the utility company
- Full N+1 and 2N redundancy
- 2N uninterruptible power supply units
- N+1 generator backup.
- Power and cooling are delivered under a raised data center floor
- 1,800 tons of N+1 cooling capacity.
- 24/7 year-round video surveillance to monitor and control access within the facility
- Biometric access readers
- Advanced proximity card readers
- Motion sensors
- Surrounding security corridor
- Central security office monitors all systems
- 24/7 year-round bonded security staff
- Comprehensive fire protection system.
- Strategically located 61 miles north of Wall Street in Dutchess County, NY
- Close to I-84, Rt. 9 and the MetroNorth RR Station.
See All Other Northeast Data Centers
CyrusOne’s multiple New York metro-area data center locations provide geographic options:
Offload Specific IT Operations
Every IT organization has its own set of resource challenges. Professional service providers will assume ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for selected IT systems and functions on your behalf.
Experts in the Wappingers Falls, New York data center can assess your current environment and challenges and work closely with you to devise solutions that enable you to delegate specific IT activities. Whether you need help managing all or part of the physical or the virtual side of your IT stack, service providers can identify and resolve any issues that may arise. Services include:
- Monitoring (Network, Systems, Applications)
- Storage, Backup and Replication
- Security (Physical, Logical)
- Network Services
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Phoenix data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.