Strategically Located Mission-Critical New Jersey Data Center
This enterprise-class facility in Totowa, New Jersey is a 200,000 square-foot facility offering 50,000 colocation square feet (CSF), up to 16 MW of power, and 60,000 square feet of work area recovery. This facility is one of several strategic, mission-critical data centers in the New York Metro area.
Located just 17 miles from Midtown Manhattan, the Totowa, New Jersey data center is ideal for primary production and the synchronous data replication requirements of mission-critical applications. This location provides the power, security, and network operations that support and protect mission-critical data and applications.
Totowa – Highlights
- 200,000 square feet in two buildings
- 50,000 square feet data center space with 36”raised flooring
- 60,000 square feet work area recovery space featuring dedicated office suites configured per customer requirements
- Carrier-neutral facility with two MDF rooms provides dual access to multiple providers for flexible connectivity
- 24/7 year-round Network operations center, technical support, remote hands, and environmental and enhanced services monitoring
- Building and all critical equipment are above 500-year flood zone
- SSAE 16 and PCI compliant
- Designed to deliver 99.999% availability
- 16MW of power
- Designed to support high density configurations
- Two separate feeds from the utility company
- 2N uninterruptible power supply units
- N+1 generator.
- Power and cooling are delivered under a 36” raised data center floor
- 2,500 tons of N+1 cooling capacity with water cooled centrifugal chillers in plant.
- 24/7 year-round video surveillance to monitor and control access within the facility
- Biometric access readers
- Advanced proximity card readers
- Motion sensors
- Surrounding security corridor
- Central security office monitors all systems
- 24/7 year-round bonded security staff
- K4 rated property perimeter fence.
- Comprehensive fire protection system.
- Close to I-80, Route 46 and the New Jersey Transit RR Station.
Cutting-Edge Colocation Facility
Designed specifically to meet the increasing demand for business continuity solutions on a 24/7 year-round basis, the Totowa, New Jersey data center offers:
- Colocation-Primary Production and Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
Offload Specific IT Operations
Every IT organization has its own set of resource challenges. Professional service providers will assume ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for selected IT systems and functions on your behalf.
Experts in the Totowa, New Jersey data center can assess your current environment and challenges and work closely with you to devise solutions that enable you to delegate specific IT activities. Whether you need help managing all or part of the physical or the virtual side of your IT stack, service providers can identify and resolve any issues that may arise. Services include:
- Monitoring (Network, Systems, Applications)
- Storage, Backup and Replication
- Security (Physical, Logical)
- Network Services
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Phoenix data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.