High-Speed, High Capacity Network
The CyrusOne Lombard/Chicago data center resides 20 miles west of the heart of downtown Chicago and close to O’Hare International Airport.
Built to top-tier standards, this facility boasts two diverse and redundant utility power feeds, and an N+1 configuration on generator power. The facility offers biometric and key card security for some of the most demanding security and regulatory needs.
A high-speed, high capacity network connection is available directly to downtown Chicago’s telecommunications hub, providing a strong network offering to accommodate customers with specific latency and/or replication needs.
Lombard – Highlights
- 60,000 sq. ft. data center / 14,000 sq. ft. raised floor white space
- Expansion space available for custom data halls or office space
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 150 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- Separate cable tray for fiber and copper
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support.
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint (e.g. N, N+1)
- 9 MW of critical capacity
- Both a 1.5MW and a 2MW transformer
- 150kVA PDUs with single feed
- Scalable 2.4 MW Cummins dedicated generators
- 8,000 gallon site capacity.
- 24 and 36-inch raised floor design
- N+1 cooling configuration
- Glycol cooling loop
- Utilizes CRAC unit with 420 ton cooling capacity.
- Biometric security scans
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior of facility
- Biometric and key card (color coded) security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal dual action
interlocking dry-pipe system.
- 20 minute drive to Chicago O’Hare Airport
- 10 National Chain Hotels within one mile
- 20 miles west of the heart of downtown Chicago.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud – at no additional cost.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Chicago data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.