Located on 16 acres, 45 minutes southwest of Chicago O’Hare International Airport, this data center is used for production, colocation, back-up and disaster recovery for business continuity. With plenty of land for build-to-suit options at this site, CyrusOne offers multiple products as part of its CyrusOne Solutions product set, including:
From greenfield to completion, the CyrusOne project teams works hand in hand with your team to plan, design, permit and construct your data center to your exact specifications – on time and on budget.
CyrusOne offers powered shells to provide you with a fast time to market option for your IT environment. Fully redundant support systems, scalable power levels, connectivity options, and class A office space are available within your powered shell.
Full and Half Data Halls with 30,000 to 60,000+ Square feet of Colocation Space
CyrusOne helps you to assess your unique infrastructure requirements to ensure your IT environment is equipped with the right power, cooling, and connectivity to match various application needs.
Aurora I – Highlights
- Unregulated Services – a full complement of hosting and connectivity services for existing and new customers
- Expanded connectivity options – targeting solutions for Financial, Cloud, Energy, & Healthcare
- Interconnected multi-facility data center platform – access to over 30 data centers in the US, Asia, and Europe for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity solutions
- Colocation services – including data back-up, storage, security, monitoring, and smart hands
- 184MW (92MW @ 2N) with wholly-owned substation
- Low electrical costs
- Cooling towers use evaporative condensing chillers and highly efficient oil-free centrifugal compressors
- CRAH units with energy efficient fans
- 24/7/365 physical security guard presence
- Perimeter security fence, biometric hand scanners, X-ray for all incoming packages
- Card reader access standard on all customer suites, cages and cabinets
- Comprehensive fire protection system.
- 428,000-square-foot facility data center (more than 7 football fields)
- 184MW (92MW @ 2N) with wholly-owned
- Carrier neutral with 20+ carrier POPs
- 16 acres of adjacent land for expansion
- CyrusOne Announces Closing of Transaction to Acquire Suburban Chicago Data Center from CME Group
- CyrusOne Expands Chicago Presence, Begins Construction of Second Data Center on Aurora Campus to Meet Customer Demand
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.