CyrusOne is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws and to responding to claims of copyright infringement in an appropriate manner. Please be aware, however, that CyrusOne is a data center service provider and does not have the ability to directly control or edit the content that appears on any of our customers’ websites and provides no hosting services. Accordingly, if you believe that content that appears on one of our customers’ websites infringes your valid copyright rights; we suggest contacting that customer directly under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) (“DMCA”). If you receive no response from the customer in question, or should you believe that any content appearing on the [https://cyrusone.com] website(s) infringes your valid copyright rights you may provide CyrusOne with a DMCA notice and CyrusOne will investigate and will expeditiously take appropriate actions thereafter.
CyrusOne’s Dedicated Agent
All DMCA notifications pursuant hereto should be sent to CyrusOne’s Designated Agent for this site in the manner described below:
Contact by Mail:
Customer Service – DMCA Abuse
1649 West Frankford Road
Dallas, TX 75007
Filing a Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit CyrusOne to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit CyrusOne to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If available, it is also helpful if you provide the IP address(es) at issue.
For more details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C.512(c)(3).
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.