IT Leaders are Caught in the Perfect Storm
Learn how top companies survive and even thrive in these challenging times!
T-Systems, part of Deutsche Telekom Group (DT), shapes the networked future of business and society by delivering Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) solutions for major corporations and public-sector organizations worldwide.
Future Data Center Challenges
Looking into 2013 and beyond, IT executives face 3 tough data center challenges:
- Big Data – Data is expected to grow 800% over the next five years
- The Cloud – Businesses face more pressure to move toward cloud-based environments
- Power & Cooling – Power demands for data center environments increased dramatically over last 5 years and are expected to continue to do so.
Learn how T-Systems addressed these challenges to scale their data center infrastructure to meet customer demand, without the capital and long-term commitment of building a facility.
Navigating the “Perfect Storm”
During this one-hour webinar, Dr. Greg Smith, Head of Portfolio Solution Design at T-Systems and Kevin Timmons, Chief Technology Officer at CyrusOne, and formerly of Microsoft & Yahoo, discuss the “perfect storm” CIOs are caught in today with data center solutions, as well as the key factors driving T-Systems’ selection process for the right strategic partner to provide dynamic services to the U.S. market.
Watch Now and…
- Learn about the top 3 data center challenges facing IT leaders in 2013
- Critical considerations for your data center strategy options
- Understand how leading CIOs are looking at strategic partners for data center activities
- Walk through a T-Systems’ case study example to achieve its drive to cloud transformation.
About the Presenters
Dr. Greg Smith
Head of Portfolio
Dr. Smith is responsible for the end-to-end development and implementation of the T-Systems North American IT and Telecommunications services portfolio, as well as Technical Solutions Architecture and Consulting Services for Application, Computing, Desktop and Telecommunications services delivery. With extensive services and delivery experience in transformational outsourcing leveraging cloud-based sourcing, Dr. Smith has a unique perspective combining broad industry knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service models, together with hands-on design, build, and run expertise critical in today’s world of converging IT and Telecommunication services.
Chief Technology Officer
As Chief Technology Officer, Kevin is responsible for defining and socializing the technology roadmap for CyrusOne. He also oversees site selection, design, and construction of the company’s worldwide data center assets.
With more than 30 data centers across the globe, CyrusOne helps many of the world’s largest global businesses – including nearly half the Fortune 20 companies and over 160 of the Fortune 1000 – and companies of all sizes take advantage of the latest data center technology and realize top operational efficiencies through:
- Flexible, scalable solutions
- Proven, innovative technology
- Personalized and exceptional service
- Outstanding reliability
- CyrusOne National IX for connectivity.