Data Hosting is the storing of information in a secure facility with redundant capabilities.
Disaster recovery is a data hosting option offered by data centers that mirrors client’s critical information to a second backup facility to provide an even higher level of reliability and redundancy. This solution is important for customers, such as healthcare providers, who must ensure high availability and maintain uptime even in the event of a disaster.
Outsourced data hosting provides various solutions such as:
- Alleviates the responsibility of staffing, operating and maintaining power and cooling infrastructure which distracts from a business’s mission
- Provides top-tier facilities engineered and maintained at higher standards as compared to most in-house data hosting centers
- Helps to meet expanding compliance requirements regulations
- Saves a business from the high costs of building out their own data center;
- Allows for quick expansion of power, cooling and bandwidth to support growing IT systems requirements without having to spend significant amounts of capital to expand or upgrade data hosting center infrastructure
Gives access to multiple carriers and other enhanced services