Data Center Suites are exclusive space where servers can be held in to attain additional privacy, security, and efficiency when supporting a data infrastructure.
Data center suites provide users with added benefits, such as an area to store servers within walls rather than a caged environment and security access providing added protection for users.
Data center suites can be designed to fit specific power, space, and security requirements, such as being configured with a dedicated security system that limits access to customer-specified individuals.
Data center suites offer a variety of options for clients to choose from such as:
- Custom built, private suites
- 110 volt – 20amp, 30amp and 40amp configurations
- 208 volt – 20amp, 30amp, 40amp, 50amp and 60amp configurations
- Redundant/diverse network uplinks
- Access to relevant, “real time” data feeds through our Building Management System (BMS) whereby you can monitor “in colo” temperature and humidity, UPS loads, and also review maintenance logs
- Remote and Smart Hands