Data Center Services are a collective term for the supporting components necessary for the proper operation of a repository for storage, management and dissemination of data organized around a body of knowledge or pertaining to an enterprise. As such, data center services can involve hardware, software, processes and personnel.
Data center services usually include:
- Enhanced Services – Ensure your critical business data and applications remain accessible and high performing.
- Space – Individual half and full cabinets and “build to suit” cages or suites which can include a built in private workroom.
- Power – N+1 or 2N options available with both AC and DC power in a variety of voltage and amperage configurations
- Cooling – N+1 design.
- Network – A carrier-neutral facility so you can directly contract with different carriers for a variety of services.
- Security – Protect critical corporate information, guard against data leakage, proactively monitor, preempt and mitigate threats.
- Managed business continuance
- Continuous, efficient technical support