Chicago Colocation are facilities located in Chicago, Illinois where a customer’s server equipment is hosted by a data center provider.
Chicago Colocation facilities are located in the Midwest region of the United States. There is limited risk from natural disasters, such as earthquakes and hurricanes. Many of the data centers in Illinois are located around the Chicago areawhere they serve large and small commercial businesses, such as retailers, hospitals, offices, banks, and trading offices in the region.
Services provided at Chicago Colocation facilities can include:
- Security with biometrics and video surveillance
- Around-the-clock, fully redundant power
- Up to 2N uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
- On-site diesel-powered generators
- High density power handling
- N+1 cooling
- Computer Room Air Conditioners (CRAC) units
- Technology neutral network with access to more multiple carriers
- Multi-layer security and monitoring systems
- 24x7x365 staffing to assist with Remote and Smart Hands