Accudata Systems is an IT consulting and integration firm with thirty-two years of experience providing high- impact IT infrastructure services and integrated solutions. As a trusted advisor, we help our clients incorporate innovative networking technologies into their IT environment while preserving performance, availability, and security. With an unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction since our founding in 1982, Accudata has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted IT integrators in the country. Accudata partners with the world’s leading technology manufacturers, including Cisco, Microsoft, Citrix, EMC, and Juniper, to deliver integrated solutions to enterprise and commercial organizations throughout the United States and the world, and across all types of industries. Accudata’s services and solutions are offered through eight major practice areas of expertise:
- The Advisory Services Practice leverages industry best practices and operational frameworks to improve IT processes, enhance project and program management, align IT strategy with business objectives, and maximize IT management’s contribution to organizational goals.
- The Enterprise Applications Practice offersimplementation and migration solutions for enterprise applications, ranging from Microsoft advanced infrastructure products to Windows desktop solutions. This group also designs and deploys the latest technologies that enable the mobile workforce.
- The Data Center Infrastructure Practice provides consolidated storage, compute, and network platforms and solutions that enable virtualization, cloud, and converged infrastructure strategies.
- The Network Practice architects dynamic, resilient, and high-performance network foundations to support rich media and application data traversing wireless, cloud, and data center networks.
- The Security & Mobility Practice provides solutions to secure data, applications, and infrastructure by architecting comprehensive security solutions across the data center, physical and virtual environments, mobile workforces, and cloud computing.
- The Unified Communications Practice provides solutions that connect people, information, and teams. They enable comprehensive and effective collaboration through voice, video, and mobility technologies.
- The Assessment & Compliance Practice leverages recognized standards, experience, and a risk-based approach to provide strategic and IT security consulting for risk management, regulatory compliance, cost reduction, and optimum security. Services include technical assessment, compliance solutions, and remediation.
- The Enhanced Services Practice provides hosted and cloud-based solutions for proactive management of critical IT operations at a higher quality of IT service and a lower cost. Solutions include colocation, network operations management and administration, service desk, security threat and log monitoring, vulnerability management, hosted email, and cloud backup.
Fast Facts Overview
- A holistic approach from desktop to data center
- 8 complementary practice areas with synergistic solutions
- 100+ full-time engineers & a dedicated Pre-Sales Engineering team
- Financially stable company with more than 30 years of experience
List of Products/ Services:
- ADVISORY SERVICES: Consulting, Data Center, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, Decision Support, Policies & Procedures
- NETWORK: Core Routing & Switching, App Delivery, WAN Opt, Wireless
- ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS: Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint, Systems Management
- UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS: Voice, Video, Web Conferencing/Collaboration
- ASSESSMENT & COMPLIANCE: QSA, PCI, HIPAA, DLP, Remediation, SIEM, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing
- MANAGED SERVICES: RMM, 7×24 Management, Service Desk, Colocation & Managed Hosting, Cisco Smart Care