T-Systems North America (TSNA), a business unit of Deutsche Telekom, places heavy emphasis on providing support solely to North American corporate customers. Using a global infrastructure of data centers and networks, TSNA operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational organizations and public institutions. Providing endless possibilities through our state-of-the-art solutions and technology offerings, TSNA services customers in all markets and industries. Leading companies within the automotive and manufacturing industries, as well as in the healthcare, media, telecommunications, and finance, retail and energy markets look to TSNA for unparalleled technology services and solutions.
With nearly 10 years of North American focus, our customers have experienced great efficiency and effectiveness in conducting their business both nationally and internationally. Serving customers in multiple markets, TSNA’s multiple business units offer a comprehensive portfolio of ICT services and solutions. While building custom solutions for each of our customers, TSNA keeps in mind the challenges our customers face such as high and increasing IT costs, inflexible legacy infrastructure and applications, and speed to market. Because we understand these challenges, TSNA is able to tailor our programs to ensure our customers receive the best in class solution offering at the most competitive price points.
TSNA Fast Facts
- Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
- 8 Strategic Business Locations
- 8 Data Centers
- 21 PoP Locations
- 24 Technology Partner PoPs
TSNA Service and Solution Offerings
As a technology partner focusing on the success of our North American and global customers, TSNA provides competitive programs and solution offerings to allow our customers the ability to compete and thrive in a 24/7 global marketplace. Our core service offering includes:
- Application Services: Our application services offering includes consulting by our experienced professionals, as well as, software development, implementation, release of changes and upgrades, optimization, testing and application management services.
- Infrastructure Services: Our infrastructure services offering includes specific infrastructure consulting, design, installation and configuration, consolidation and migration, operations support, enhanced services and outsourcing.
- Consulting Services: Our consulting services include specific consulting of ICT strategies and process.
Providing services across our entire global portfolio, TSNA offerings ensure end-to-end solutions for our customers. We have tailored our portfolio specific to regional interest of our customers, and are able to offer the following best in class services and solutions:
- System Integration
- Application Management & Modernization
- Cloud Readiness Services
- Application Operations for SAP Solutions
- Hosting Services (Server/Mainframe)
TSNA is the only service provider to offer our customers a comprehensive, end-to-end fully dynamic information and communications technology platform. Our unique perspective is based on our experience as an ICT provider, and our deep understanding of both IT and telecommunications.
By partnering with TSNA, customers are able to leverage their buying power and overall spend by consolidating solutions. Our ICT portfolio offering, along with our ability to provide services including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Security as a Service (SaaS), allows us to take a comprehensive and consultative approach in helping our customers reduce costs and complexities, while providing competitive and affordable pricing structures, customized to each of our customers’ needs and requirements.
Link to Website
VP of Marketing T-Systems North America