Located in Durham, North Carolina, CyrusOne’s Raleigh-Durham I Data Center is a multi-phase development consisting of 420,000 data center square feet. The facility is designed, built and commissioned to meet the most stringent enterprise standards, and benefits from some of the lowest all-in utility rates in the nation.
Raleigh-Durham I Data Center is in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, home to numerous high-tech companies, world class universities, research facilities and an educated workforce drawn to the high-tech enterprises of the area. It is located close to Raleigh-Durham International Airport, with easy access to major highways and rail.
• Over 420,000 data center square feet at full build
• 100% uptime service level agreement on power
• 24/7 year-round staffed NOCC and remote hands support
• Tier III+ topology, N+2 redundancy
• Zone X flood zone rating (low risk)
• Zone 1-2 seismic zone rating (low /moderate risk)
• 42-inch raised white floor design
• 24-foot ceiling height from data center floor, utilizing Leibert 60-ton CRAH units with electronically commutated (EC) variable-speed fans
• Highly efficient N+2 redundant Trane chillers with rapid restart and adaptive controlled microprocessors (with ability to scale as density increases)
• 50 MW capacity in 2N configuration
• 100 KV substation with 230 KV switching from Duke Energy
• Up to200+ W per square foot
• Diverse power delivered by two independent circuits
• Six (6) 2800 kW prime rated (3000 kW standby rated) Caterpillar C-175 generators for N+2 redundancy
• 750 kW UPS modules (Toshiba/Mitsubishi). N+2 ISO-redundant failover topology
• Two remote 20,000 gallon tanks (with min. 48-hour capacity)
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Durham data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.