As the home of the CME Group’s trading platform, CyrusOne’s Aurora, Illinois data center offers the flexibility, scalability, and performance demanded by a major trading exchange, now available for enterprises and cloud providers alike.
Located on 16 acres, 45 minutes southwest of Chicago O’Hare International Airport, this data center campus represents the preeminent financial services colocation hub in the industry and creates significant opportunities by offering a unique ecosystem to energy, enterprise, fintech, and cloud customers.
Enhanced Geographic Diversification CyrusOne’s one of two Chicagoland locations supporting large multi-megawatt deployments of critical infrastructure for the Fortune 1000.
Global Risk Management Campus The Aurora facilitates provides financial risk management with open and cost-efficient access to an extensive digital eco-system that includes retail colocation, disaster recovery, private and public cloud access, data storage, and high performance compute.
• Air Cooled Chiller Plant provides 800 tons at N+2 per data hall
• Free cooling below 30F. Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s)
• Color-coded to align with Power Rooms
• Cooling towers use evaporative condensing chillers utilize
highly efficient oil-free centrifugal compressors
• CRAH units with energy efficient fans
• 17 kW per cabinet– driven by air-cooled delta T
• Security gate and anti-tailgating sally port outside of
• Double anti-tailgating turnstile K-rated security fence
around the site
• 7 layers physical security from property to server
• Security guards on duty 24x7x365
• Card reader at the security gate
• Bio-reader and anti-tailgate turnstile to enter facility
• Bio-reader to enter data hall
• Metal detector and x-ray scanner to enter the facility