Many Companies Never Recover from a Major IT Disaster
About 50% of businesses that suffer from a major IT disaster without a disaster recovery plan in place never reopen for business, according to a recent AMA report. In fact, the Ponemon Institute estimates the cost of downtime to be $7,900 per minute, and this number is expected to go up.
Business continuity and disaster recovery plans (BC/DR) deliver resilience to IT activities and peace of mind to IT leaders. To ensure 100% uptime in the event of man-made or natural disaster, companies are choosing to offload primary production or backup to high-availability CyrusOne data centers.
With a global portfolio of more than 30 top-tier, high-performance data centers, CyrusOne delivers the resiliency, capacity, reliability, and geo-diversity your business needs. Tenured colocation experts design, build and implement scalable solutions that keep data protected and accessible so your staff can keep businesses up and running when unexpected disruptions occur.
Business continuity and disaster recovery services from CyrusOne keep reputations intact, bottom lines unscathed and customers happy so IT teams sleep better at night.
Maintain Business Operations
Strategic business continuity plans include disaster recovery and work area recovery options to maintain data integrity and availability, and to remain compliant. CyrusOne data centers deliver the advanced, highly reliable architectures to keep companies’ data and applications available. CyrusOne business continuity and recovery experts design and implement solutions that keep businesses up and running.
Companies today are expected to be accessible 24/7 year-round. Downtime has the potential to damage corporate reputations and cost millions in lost revenue.
Fully redundant and secure data centers provide the foundation to rapid recovery solutions. CyrusOne facilities are engineered to keep customer IT infrastructure and data safe and available around the clock.
- Back-up site failover – Automatic switching to redundant power
- Semi-annual failover testing – Regular and ongoing systems testing
- Site Recovery Management (SRM) – Enables application availability and mobility across sites in private cloud environments
Work Area Recovery Space Keeps Employees Operating
Work Area Recovery (WAR) is an integral part of smart business continuity and disaster recovery planning. CyrusOne’s single site or enterprise solutions provide customizable office space, technology and amenities employees need to keep businesses up and running. Preserve morale, protect corporate brands, and deliver uninterrupted customer service.
CyrusOne provides Work Area Recovery tools that keep employees operational during unplanned
- Highly secure, customizable and comfortable work space at one or multiple sites
- Dedicated seats, private conference rooms, offices or trading floors
- Voice, data, video – use our hardware or supply your own
- Security – 24/7 year-round, inside and outside the facility
- Proximity card readers, biometric scanners, video surveillance, with the option to install cameras in dedicated spaces
- Bandwidth – customized to meet specific data requirements
- Geo-diversity – more than 30 global locations
Class A office space ranges from individual offices to large scale suites and conference rooms, for use as daily on-site work space