Big Internet Requires Immediate, Scalable Data Center Solutions
Big Internet companies are charged with scaling with unprecedented innovation, speed, agility and reliability. Every minute, over 204 million emails are sent, 50,000 apps are downloaded, 6 million Facebook views take place, and 62,000 hours of music are streamed. The reality is that Big Internet firms need the ability to scale massively and with unprecedented speed.
Successful Big Internet companies are leveraging their ability to scale fast as an enabler of growth and innovation. In order to accommodate the scale and speed at which Internet companies are growing, the data center must be more dynamic.
Leveraging Data Centers to Ensure High Performance & Connectivity
Big Internet companies leverage data center providers like CyrusOne to meet their stringent requirements:
- Scalable services based on new content and campaigns
- High performance computing (HPC)
- Lower CapEx / OpEx
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Optimize bandwidth
- 24×7 intrusion detection and instant response
- Strategy and plan for protecting assets from cyber attacks
- 100% payment card industry (PCI) coverage
- Improved recovery time
- Secondary data center site
- Recovery time objective (RTO) / Recovery point objective (RPO)
- Active/active or Active/passive
- Enhance applications and traffic visibility
- Maintain peak performance
- Reduced latency
Get Robust, Low-Cost Connectivity with CyrusOne National IX
Access the CyrusOne National IX, which marries low-cost robust connectivity with massively scaled data centers creating the first-ever data center platform that virtually links a dozen of CyrusOne’s enterprise facilities in multiple metropolitan markets.
The CyrusOne National IX, coupled with the CyrusOne’s large footprint of data center locations and 100 percent uptime service level agreements (SLAs,), enable successful organizations a cost-effective, multi-location data center platform.
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.