Healthcare organizations face unprecedented challenges
Healthcare executives are faced with an unprecedented number of challenges to innovate new products and services, reduce costs, and provide improved patient outcomes.
Healthcare technology is the critical link for many organizations and top concerns leaders are wrestling with include:
- Digital data is exploding due to technological advances and government incentives to implement EHR/HMR.
- Increased enforcement of HIPAA security is compelling healthcare organizations to upgrade data security and disaster recovery protocols or face high penalties.
- Applications containing electronic protected health information (ePHI) such as Electronic Medical Records (EMR), digital imaging, revenue cycle and billing software, and other clinical applications are required to follow HIPAA compliance guidelines.
- Increasing pressure to implement meaningful use, reduce healthcare costs and improve care outcomes while protecting patient interests.
Many leading healthcare companies are moving to outsource their data centers to deal with these concerns.
Managing the transition to outsourcing a data center can be daunting. Trust CyrusOne for best-in-class, custom data center solutions tailored to your exact needs for today and tomorrow. CyrusOne’s years of experience in the healthcare industry, as well as serving the Fortune 1000, will ensure you get the right solution.
Satisfy your organization’s evolving data center needs
With more than 30 carrier-neutral data center facilities across the United States, Europe, and Asia, CyrusOne can provide you with the flexibility and scale to match your specific needs.
- Ensure 100% uptime for access to data and applications
- Maintain HIPAA, HITECH and other government-mandated compliance
- Reduce long-term capital and ongoing operating expenses
- Ensure state-of-the-art physical security
- Connect networks of hospitals with health information in real time.
Park Place International Endorses CyrusOne
“As healthcare systems evolve into a fully documented electronic medical record, data access and security is mission critical. Reliable IT services start with a facility located in an area at low risk for natural disasters that is hardened and secured, with highly available electrical, cooling, and monitoring—with controls for fire prevention, detection, and physical security. CyrusOne was selected for its ability to meet all these needs for Park Place and our customers.”
Director of Cloud Services
Park Place International
Robust Interconnectivity & Networking with CyrusOne National IX
Your organization can access the CyrusOne National IX, which matches low-cost robust connectivity with massively scaled data centers creating a unique data center platform that virtually links CyrusOne’s enterprise facilities in multiple metropolitan markets.
The CyrusOne National IX, coupled with CyrusOne’s more than 30 locations, enables successful healthcare organizations to build a cost-effective, multi-location data center platform.
Create your own production and disaster recovery platforms to help manage your disaster recovery needs and applicable regulatory or industry-specific requirements such as HIPAA, HITECH and more.