Meet Your Mission: Consolidate Data Centers, Reduce Costs, and Improve Operations
Talk to CyrusOne about options available to help you fulfill the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative’s (FDCCI) goal. Meet critical cost controls with lower operational expenses, and deliver exceptional data center reliability and uptime using redundant infrastructure supported by 100% Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
CyrusOne offers proximity to Federal agencies and contractors with data centers in Northern Virginia and San Antonio, as well as many other facilities across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Enjoy flexible and scalable data center solutions, proven, innovative technologies, and exceptional service levels.
Federal Agencies Leverage Data Centers to Solve Key Issues
Colocation – to support and scale critical IT infrastructure and to:
- Deliver uptime to access data and applications
- Meet government compliance mandates – FISMA, NIST
- Lower capital and operating expenses
- Support the growth explosion of sensitive, government data
Security – to ensure safety of data and applications through:
- 24×7 Intrusion detection and instant response
- Agency reporting to support required compliance standards
Disaster Recovery – to provide critical back-up of data and to:
- Support Continuity of Operations (COOP), Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery using Active/Active or Active/Passive data center configurations
- Provide uninterrupted access to data
- Improve Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
Networking – to deliver low cost alternatives that improved performance and to:
- Enhance applications and traffic visibility
- Maintain confidentiality and meet compliance needs
- Protect against unauthorized access
Local, State, or Federal Data Center Solutions
Rely on a trusted partner that delivers highly reliable data center security and compliance across a robust selection of colocation solutions. Enjoy facilities engineered for low or high power-density infrastructure and a track record of excellent availability, including the highest possible power redundancy architecture (2N).
Get Robust, Low-Cost Connectivity with CyrusOne National IX
Access the CyrusOne National IX, which marries low-cost robust connectivity with massively scaled data centers creating the first-ever data center platform that virtually links a dozen of CyrusOne’s enterprise facilities in multiple metropolitan markets.
Create your own production and disaster recovery platforms to help manage your disaster recovery needs and applicable regulatory or industry-specific requirements such as FISMA, Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, and PCI.
More Than 30 Data Center Options
With more than 30 carrier-neutral data center facilities across the United States, Europe, and Asia, CyrusOne can provide you with the flexibility and scale to match your specific requirements.
Are you interested in data centers in Northern Virginia or San Antonio? CyrusOne has facilities in both of these markets.
Northern Virginia – Connected, High Availability Data Center
CyrusOne’s Sterling, Virginia data center offers superior fiber connectivity options due to its direct access to one of the largest Internet Exchange Points in the country.
This state-of-the-art facility in Northern Virginia at full build:
- Offers a facility shell of approximately 400,000 square feet
- Provides up to 240,000 square feet of raised floor space
- Offers 36,000 square feet of Class A office space
- Delivers up to 48 megawatts of critical load.
San Antonio, Texas – Offers Central Location and High Availability Data Center
San Antonio is positioned centrally in Texas, away from natural disaster zones, and offers some of the most seismically stable soil in the U.S. CyrusOne has two data centers in San Antonio. The second and newest data center provides, at full build:
- 83,000 sq. ft. data center/ 44,000 sq. ft. raised floor
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 watts per square foot (wpsf) with the ability to support up to 900 wpsf