How Our C2C Optical Wave Works
Our C2C optical wave provides dedicated connectivity between major CyrusOne data centers, carrier hotels and enterprise locations across our long-haul and metro networks. Customers get high capacity for bandwidth-intensive applications and predictable latency without deploying high capital upfront.
- Served through DWDM (Dense Wave Division Multiplexing) circuit
- Connections serve high bandwidth applications
- Dedicated channel through a carriers network with guaranteed bandwidth
How does it support customers Interconnection requirements?
- Deliver 1Gb to 1Tb of bandwidth with low latency
- Enables point-to-point and dedicated ring configurations
- Link across metro or intercity
- In all CyrusOne Data Centers in Dallas, Houston, Austin and Phoenix