Multi-Protocol Label Switching
C2C MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) enables customers to create a highly secure high speed network. It connects multiple users, enterprises, and data centers. It lets the customers prioritize different traffic types which gives low latency and a superior end-user experience.
- Secure Connectivity
- Connects multiple business locations
- Supports multiple applications that need to be prioritized
How does it support customers Interconnection requirements?
- Deliver up to 10 GB of bandwidth
- Enables multi-location connectivity
- Link across intercity
- Everywhere except Cincinnati