Expert Remote Management Assistance
CyrusOne’s highly trained and experienced data center technicians can handle a wide range of remote management and troubleshooting tasks.
Experienced Technicians Provide Smart Hands Support
Trained and capable technicians can provide:
- Troubleshooting – Eliminate the need for onsite eyes and hands to examine your equipment
- Device Support – When it comes to comprehensive device support services, your organization can benefit from:
- Rack and Unrack
- Hot Part Replacement
- Power Cycling (Reboot)
- Tape Handling
- Rack, Cabinet, and Cage Management
- Power Monitoring
- Shipping and Receiving.
Network Services – Connectivity
Easily configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers to achieve optimal fit and low-cost interconnection using one or more of these setups:
- Internet Connectivity – IP Bandwidth includes high availability multi-carrier infrastructure platform service with 24×7 real-time monitoring and alerting. It also includes utilization reporting.
- Site-to-site Interconnection – Interconnect includes high availability site-to-site interconnect IP service for disaster recovery for hot/warm site, 24×7 real-time monitoring and alerting, and utilization reporting.
- CyrusOne National IX (Internet Exchange) – IP Bandwidth & Interconnect includes high availability IX combined with site-to-site interconnected IP service, high availability multi-carrier infrastructure platform service, and 24×7 real-time monitoring and alerting, including utilization reporting.
This connectivity-rich environment offers you greater flexibility, choice, affordability, network resilience, and speed to market.