Are You Equipped to Handle Big Data?
The growth of big data is pushing companies to process large volumes of information as quickly as possible – something not achievable on standard CPUs.
High Performance Computing (HPC) services enable you to scale your company’s performance and more efficiently collect, process, store, and report data.
CyrusOne Meets Growing HPC Demands
With demand for HPC growing across many industries – and in many cases, faster than companies’ own in-house data centers can expand – the combination of colocation and HPC systems services fulfill a critical need many firms can’t handle on their own.
High Performance Computing Solutions
CyrusOne’s enterprise HPC solution aligns computing directly to project periods and technology refresh cycles:
- HPC solutions can deploy quickly, are easy to scale, and require less capital and operating investment
- Parallel processing can run advanced applications reliably and efficiently
- Universal solutions can be used across many business sectors
- Multiple levels of redundancy ensure on-going operation in a major power outage
- Optimum speed, reliability, and accuracy on a 24/7 basis
- High-density cabinets support HPC’s conditioned power connections
- Continuous supply of chilled water for cooling – a vital feature for HPC servers
- Environments fitted for high-density deployments.