Meeting the Highest Standards in Data Center Security
CyrusOne takes the effort, expense and risk out of physical data center security by employing industry-leading critical security protocols that protect physical assets.
Data Center Security Equals Peace of Mind
Benefit from CyrusOne security protocols such as
- On-site data center security guards 24×7, year round
- Video surveillance and recording of exterior and interior facilities
- Biometric and key-card security for strict access control, up to the cage level
- Turn-style and other secure passages to prevent tailgating
- Reinforced physical infrastructure that could include concrete bollards, steel-lined walls, bullet resistant glass and perimeter fencing, additional costs may apply
- Perimeter security that includes iron fences, gates and restricted access to the property
- Dedicated data halls, suites, and cages to minimize traffic.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your critical information systems are secure and protected, with virtually zero threat of unauthorized access.
Security Through Compliance
CyrusOne designs its facilities to comply with rigorous standards set by trade groups and certifying organizations, while maintaining relevant certifications and attestations.
The CyrusOne Compliance Management team is dedicated to continually improving and maintaining compliance certifications that are critical to our data center customers. Through disciplined assessment and audit processes, CyrusOne has implemented comprehensive practices for ISO/IEC 27001,SSAE 16 (SOC 1 Type II), Type 2 AT 101/SOC 2 & 3, PCI DSS, FISMA-High, HIPAA/HITECH, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR), and TRUSTe.