Washington’s Largest Greenfield Built Data Center
Whether it’s a unique building project or a custom match of space to needs, the CyrusOne Solutions project team can save you time, money and distractions with
flexible, future-proofed and customized data center options. CyrusOne’s experienced team of data center design, development and operations professionals have built dozens of the world’s most innovative and efficient data centers. CyrusOne Solutions puts this experience to work for you to develop the best large-scale solutions for your growing business.
The DC building can be nearly 930,000 square feet with 720,000 colocation square feet with up to 120,000 square feet for class A office space.
45 acre parcel located 160 miles east of Seattle
- Low total cost of ownership due to below average utility rates, at 2.5 cent/ kWh vs. 10.4 cent /kWh nationally
- Valuable data center sales tax exemption for tenants
- Reduced carbon footprint from 100% renewable power (hydropower)
- Excellent fiber routes including metro and long haul networks
- Low risk of natural disasters. Seismic site class C
The CyrusOne location in Quincy, Washington State.
- Located on a 45 acre parcel of land
- Low utility rates
- Sales tax exemption
- Renewable power
- Low risk of natural disasters.
With plenty of land for build-to-suit options at this site, CyrusOne offers multiple products as part of its CyrusOne Solutions product set, including:
From greenfield to completion, the CyrusOne project teams works hand in hand with your team to plan, design, permit and construct your data center to your exact specifications – on time and on budget.
CyrusOne offers powered shells to provide you with a fast time to market option for your IT environment. Fully redundant support systems, scalable power levels, connectivity options, and class A office space are available within your powered shell.
Full and Half Data Halls with 30,000 to 60,000+ Square feet of Colocation Space
CyrusOne helps you to assess your unique infrastructure requirements to ensure your IT environment is equipped with the right power, cooling, and connectivity to match various application needs.
- Served by substation fed by 240kv transmission lines
- Rapid Time to Market with CyrusOne expertise
- Fast Expansion – Flexible options enable rapid scalability to growth needs
- Flexible options can provide more efficient designs that take advantage of the arid conditions and grey water capabilities to produce industry leading PUE’s
- No income tax in WA state
- 13 different data centers in the area
- Pangborn Memorial Airport- West Wentachee ~27 miles
- Seattle International Airport ~116 miles
Various restaurants and recreational activities in the area.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.