High Density Computing for Mission Critical Applications
Designed for high density computing, CyrusOne’s 112,000 square foot Houston data center is equipped with fully redundant power architecture to ensure the availability of mission critical server environments.
With over 10 carriers available in the building, customers have several choices for their connectivity requirements. The site sits on the same redundant power ring as the Emergency Broadcasting Network.
CyrusOne’s Houston data center is conveniently located near three major business districts: Galleria, Greenway Plaza and Downtown.
Galleria – Highlights
- 112,000 sq. ft. data center / 64,000 colo square feet (CSF)
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral and part of CyrusOne Texas IX
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint (e.g. N, 2N)
- 13.5 MW of critical capacity
- Dual input PDU’s with static transfer switches
- Backed by generator power
- 3,300 belly tank each plus an added 6,000 gallon external tank for every generator
- Combo of cooling technologies including DX and closed loop chilled water using multiple 500 ton Trane chillers
- 36 & 24-inch raised floor design
- Reinforced physical structure, including concrete bollards and steel-lined wall options for security, and bullet resistant glass
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior
- On-site security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Man traps, revolving entrance doors; biometric and key card (color coded) security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners
- Perimeter fence
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal dual-action interlocking dry-pipe system
- Central location to dozens of hotels, restaurants, and other amenities
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Houston data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers in Texas and beyond.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.