CyusOne’s Ability To Quickly Scale & Customize On Demand
Strategically located on the Western side of Singapore, CyrusOne’s 210,000 square foot Singapore data center provides customers with access to a critical location for managing data needs internationally.
The facility offers 150 watts per square foot and has a 100 percent guarantee Service-Level Agreement (SLA) on uninterrupted power with N+1 and 2N parallel redundancies.
CyusOne’s Singapore data center accommodates customization and scalability through infrastructure on demand, enabling customers to ramp-up quickly and evolve and grow as needed.
Singapore – Highlights
- 5,000 sq. ft. raised floor within 210,000 sq. ft. data center
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 150 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral facility
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available.
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint (e.g. N, N+1, 2N)
- Scalable densities
- Diverse power delivered by two independent power grids
- 36 N+1 Generators.
- 31.5-inch (800 mm) raised floor design
- Closed loop chilled water cooling design
- 31.65MW of total capacity with dual chilled water loops
- 5 chilled water risers
- Reinforced physical structure, including concrete bollards and steel-lined wall options for security, and bullet resistant glass
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior of each facility
- On-site security guards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Man traps, revolving entrance doors; biometric and key card (color coded) security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a zonal dual-action interlocking dry-pipe system.
- Underground entry points.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.