CyrusOne’s Indiana data center is located in Downtown South Bend, and centrally nested between various commerce diverse cities in the heart of North Central Indiana. From the gigabit speed capable fiber infrastructure surrounding the city and neighboring city of Elkhart, to the areas’ rapidly expanding business community, our services can provide a diverse and enriched environment to meet specific needs of our customers.
Monroe – Highlights
- Dual secure data halls with 2,500 sq. ft. and 3,500 sq. ft.
- Expansion space available for custom data hall or office space
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark fiber connectivity option
- Segregated cable management for fiber and copper
- 24x7x365 staff reporting available to provide smart hands support.
- 1MW of capacity
- Kohler 800kW generator power providing emergency power
- 1250 gallon fuel site capacity.
- 24″ – Raised Floor Cooling and Overhead Duct Cooling design
- Liebert Industrial HVAC controlled environment.
- 2-factor Data Hall access control (Biometric and Key-Card authentication)
- Custom lock for cabinet and cage space available
- Staffed 24x7x365
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior of facility
- Biometric and key card (color coded) security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual key locks and dial pads for key-code access.
- Fike Fenwal suppression FM200 system; air sampling in parts per million
- Zonal dual-action interlocking dry-pipe system
- Less than 15 minute drive to South Bend Airport (soon to be internationally accessible)
- Centrally located between Kalamazoo, MI – Chicago, IL – Fort Wayne, IN – Indianapolis, IN.
High-Speed Infrastructure with a Strong Network
The facility is suited with two different data hall configurations of cooling to meet specific needs. The unique separation of data hall space will provide clients with increased personalization and privatization to incorporate standards that will meet certification requirements.
One of the area’s key features is the fiber Metronet which can provide a very unique solution for businesses that can utilize its potential. Additionally, the South Bend, Indiana data center is capable of providing a strong network to accommodate customers’ needs that require redundancy and high bandwidth services.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Phoenix data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.