The Financial Hub of Fairfield County
CyrusOne’s Stamford, Connecticut data center is one of several strategic, mission-critical data centers in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey.
The Stamford data center campus, located in Fairfield County, offers 57,000 square feet across two buildings and provides up to 4 MW of power, 20,000 colocation square feet (CSF) and 35,000 square feet of work area recovery space.
This facility is ideal for companies along the east coast corridor and offers easy access to New York and New Jersey. It is located just 33 miles from Midtown Manhattan.
Designed specifically to meet the increasing demand for business continuity solutions on a 24/7 year-round basis, the Stamford, Connecticut data center offers:
- Colocation-Primary Production and Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
The Stamford, Connecticut campus supports the distance-sensitive, mission-critical, synchronous data replication requirements of businesses across this vibrant region.
Stamford – Highlights
- 57,000 sq. ft. in two buildings
- 20,000 sq. ft. data center space with 24” raised flooring
- 35,000 sq. ft. work area recovery space featuring dedicated office suites configured per customer requirements
- Carrier-neutral facility with two MDF rooms provides dual access to multiple providers for flexible connectivity
- 24/7 year-round Network operations center, technical support, remote hands, and environmental and enhanced services monitoring
- Building and all critical equipment are above 500-year flood zone
- SSAE 16 and PCI compliant
- Designed to deliver 99.999% availability
- 4MW of power
- Designed to support high density configurations
- Two separate feeds from the utility company
- 2N uninterruptible power supply units (UPS)
- N+1 generator backup
- Power and cooling are delivered under a 24” raised data center floor
- 1,200 tons of cooling capacity with built-in redundancy
- 24/7 year-round video surveillance to monitor and control access within the facility
- Biometric access readers
- Advanced proximity card readers
- Motion sensors
- Central security office monitors all systems
- 24/7 year-round bonded security staff
- Comprehensive fire protection system
- Conveniently located in Fairfield County, CT, just outside New York City
- Close to I-95, Merritt Parkway and Metro North RR Station
Offload Specific IT Operations
Every IT organization has its own set of resource challenges. Professional service providers will assume ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for selected IT systems and functions on your behalf.
Experts in the Stamford, Connecticut data center can assess your current environment and challenges and work closely with you to devise solutions that enable you to delegate specific IT activities. Whether you need help managing all or part of the physical or the virtual side of your IT stack, service providers can identify and resolve any issues that may arise. Services include:
- Monitoring (Network, Systems, Applications)
- Storage, Backup and Replication
- Security (Physical, Logical)
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Phoenix data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.