Located on a 57-acre campus in Chandler, Arizona CyrusOne plans to build nearly 1 million square-feet data center- largest of its kind. With plenty of land for build-to-suit options at this site, CyrusOne offers multiple products as part of its CyrusOne Solutions product set, including:
From greenfield to completion, the CyrusOne project teams works hand in hand with your team to plan, design, permit and construct your data center to your exact specifications – on time and on budget.
CyrusOne offers powered shells to provide you with a fast time to market option for your IT environment. Fully redundant support systems, scalable power levels, connectivity options, and class A office space are available within your powered shell.
Full and Half Data Halls with 30,000 to 60,000+ Square feet of Colocation Space
CyrusOne helps you to assess your unique infrastructure requirements to ensure your IT environment is equipped with the right power, cooling, and connectivity to match various application needs.
Chandler II – Highlights
- 105,000 sq. ft. data center
- Planning for 60,000 colo square feet (CSF)
- Planned certifications / audits: SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable; supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Ability to hold up to 12 MW of critical capacity
- Configurable to multiple levels of redundancy (e.g. N, 2N) per customer needs
- (2) 53 MVA transformers provide power to the site
- Regulated utility provider – SRP Energy
- 375 kVA dual-input PDUs with static transfer switches
- Scalable 2.25 MW MTU dedicated generators with space for further densification
- 6,800 gallon belly tank for each generator
- 36-inch raised floor design
- Closed loop chilled water cooling design
- Stulz 200-ton CRAH units with electronically commutated (EC) variable-speed fans
- Trane 500-ton highly efficient chillers with fast restart and adaptive controlled microprocessors
- Video surveillance and recording of the exterior and interior
- Security guards on-site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Man traps, biometric, and key card (color coded) security for rigid access control
- Cabinet and cage security options include individual locks and biometric scanners
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million coupled with a dual
interlocked, pre action dry-pipe system
- Over 8,000 sq. ft. of Class A one-story office space
- Speculative office space, conference rooms, break rooms, and collaboration areas
- Minutes away from several hotels and restaurants
The Nation’s Biggest Data Center Campus
In June 2012, CyrusOne broke ground on a 57-acre campus slated to be nearly 1 million square-feet of space in Chandler, Arizona – the largest of its kind.
CyrusOne’s Phoenix data center II is currently planned to encompass over 105,000 square feet of data center space.
Energy Efficient Power & Cooling
CyrusOne’s Phoenix data center II leverages efficiency measures never before utilized in this capacity, offering powerful cost-reduction opportunities for the enterprises that colocate their data and servers here.
The data center itself is being designed for an average draw of 250 watts per square foot, with the ability to go up to 1,000 watts per square foot for customers with extremely dense specialized equipment. That means a data center built to suit newer gear that has a smaller footprint but higher power utilization.
Massively Modular® Engineering
CyrusOne’s Massively Modular® data center engineering is specifically designed to achieve optimal flexibility for even the largest scale deployment and build out.
CyrusOne can build out new data halls in just 12-16 weeks through aggressive sourcing and a just-in-time focus to meet customer demand.
The Massively Modular model frees customers from being confined by time, space, and/or flexibility constraints often found in other data center providers.
Conveniently Located in a Data Center Safe Zone
The Phoenix data center II is well suited for Fortune 500 companies that require robust data center infrastructure for mission-critical applications and want to locate it in an area that is generally considered one of the safest in the country—free from natural disasters including seismic activity, tornados, and hurricanes.
The Nation’s First National Internet Exchange
With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud.
As part of CyrusOne’s National IX platform, this Phoenix data center provides interconnection to other CyrusOne data centers.
Shop Data Center Space
†CyrusOne and Massively Modular are trademarks registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office.