December 2016 – How to Secure Your Critical Assets today and tomorrow – Webinar
We would be delighted if you could join our revised webinar with Assa Abloy on Thursday 1 December 2016 (11am PST/ 2pm EST/7pm GMT)
Data drives our economy and is critical to the success of every organisation. What we do and how we support the functions of data collection, storage and the absolute need to keep that information secure grows more critical every day. Whether you’re a company looking to evaluate a data center, or a data/tech company looking to upgrade and improve their physical security, we’ll discuss some of the codes and requirements from major organizations along with important considerations for each facility layer, from ‘curb to core’.
Our webinar will provide some food for thought on:
- The rise of the data centre and new security challenges
- Risks that businesses face from data loss
- Three layers of physical security and 12 data centre security tips
- Cost effective access control and ‘curb to core’ security
- Best practices in securing data against attack and business continuity
- How to manage and achieve compliance with regulatory requirements
Who will benefit:
Must watch webinar for facility managers, needing to be aware of physical security options and businesses looking to upgrade and improve their security measures. Free White Papers also available to all live viewers!
Can’t attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
Date: December 1, 2016
Start Time: 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 minutes
Register Here: https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=AI:4;F:QS!10100&ShowKey=35423&AffiliateData=CyrusOne