Work Area Recovery Space Ensures Business Continuity
What happens when a disaster compromises your work environment? Businesses need a solid work area recovery plan in place so employees can get back to work and maintain business operations, with access to phones, PCs, applications and the Internet. Lack of a backup plan will affect the company’s bottom line if you aren’t prepared.
Work Area Recovery (WAR) is an integral part of smart business continuity and disaster recovery planning, and the right data center provider can provide customizable office space, technology and amenities employees need to keep businesses up and running — preserve morale, protect corporate brands and deliver uninterrupted customer service.
- Highly secure, customizable and work space at one or multiple sites
- Dedicated seats, private conference rooms, offices or trading floors
- Voice, data, video – use our hardware or supply your own
- Security – 24/7 year-round, inside and outside the facility
- Proximity card readers, biometric scanners, video surveillance, with the option to install cameras in dedicated spaces
- Bandwidth – customized to meet specific data requirements
- Geo-diversity – more than 30 global locations