Save Time and Money With an RFP Template
A qualified data center request for proposal (RFP) template can help enterprises easily compare, evaluate, and decide on the best colocation provider to meet their specific business requirements.
CyrusOne’s Colo RFP template draws on the collective experience of data center industry experts who have spent years assisting enterprises with the development of data center solutions, finalizing contracts, and implementing flexible and scalable IT environments.
You can ensure you’re asking the right questions and obtaining the right answers which will enable you to compare, evaluate and select the best data center provider for your IT requirements.
Key Criteria to Optimize Your Provider Search
- Building/Property – determine how to properly gather all the needed technical and design specs on the different facilities
- Data Center Space – gather key measures for current and future needs
- Electrical & Cooling Specifications – understand key specs to properly plan for power densities, redundancies, configurations, and cooling output
- Network Services – avoid being locked into expensive connectivity agreements with little flexibility around carriers
- Data Center Systems/Personnel – ask the key questions on environmental and security monitoring systems and procedures
- Professional Services – uncover key partnerships and services you may need
- Pricing and Terms – understand key lease differences and the hidden costs