Giving back to our communities in which we do business is part of our DNA. We believe that being great community citizens leads to great leadership and great relationships with our employees and customers.
For example, we provide paid time off to volunteer at the organization of the employee’s choice with recognition as well as an employee with our peer nominated Volunteer of the Year award.
CyrusOne is also involved with many organizations, including the following:
- Knowledge is Power Program (KIPP)
- Carry The Load
- Girl Scouts – USA
- Midtown Education Foundation support
- Light The Night Cincinnati
- Girl Start – STEM Education initiative sponsor
- Katy Trail 5K
- March of Dimes
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Community Partners of Dallas
- Cotes de Coeur (American Heart Association)
- Relay For Life