Sirius assists organizations of all industries in solving complex business challenges by implementing cohesive information technology solutions that are designed to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance market competitiveness. Extensive investments in our people, tools, processes and strategic partnerships have enabled Sirius to build a highly certified, nationwide organization of technical and services professionals, who provide comprehensive solutions from across the spectrum of information technology.
Fast facts about Sirius
- Company name: Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Corporate headquarters: 10100 Reunion Place, Suite 500 San Antonio, TX 78216
- Date established: 1980
- Industries served: All
- Geography served: United States
- Number of employees: Approximately 1,150
- Number of certifications: More than 4,500 technical and professional certifications
Listing of productions / services
Sirius offers complete IT solutions that enable customers to overcome their most difficult business challenges. Every solution we provide is integrated, implemented and supported by our highly certified consultants, using proven processes and methodologies.
- Enhanced Services: 24×7 system-level support for: IBM System z; IBM Power Systems with IBM i and AIX; Intel; Windows; Storage; and Cisco infrastructure environments
- IT Infrastructure Implementation: Creates IT foundations that are flexible, scalable, reliable and secure
- IT Virtualization & Consolidation: Optimizes all IT investments with best products and practices
- Software & Applications & Integration: Integrates business solutions to increase competitiveness
- Unified Communications & Collaboration: Improves clients’ bottom line with video & voice workspace productivity solutions
- Cloud Computing: Takes clients on the journey from physical to virtual to cloud
- Enterprise Mobility: Creates a connectivity, security and device management strategy for mobile users
- Security & Compliance: Determines clients’ risk tolerance and builds an IT structure to support it
- Business Continuity: Protects against planned and unplanned downtime
Web link to website
Contact: Kevin Fratzke
Title: – Director, Enhanced Services Sales
Phone: (402) 965-2522