Updated: May 11, 2022
Overview: During this pandemic, CyrusOne has been focused on the safety of our customers, operation of our mission critical facilities, data center uptime, and the protection of essential data center engineers and technicians that run our facilities. As governments, municipalities, and health officials continue to update requirements and recommendations, CyrusOne will communicate all changes to our safety and operational procedures as detailed below.
What You Can Do:
- Report Confirmed Cases: If an individual from your organization is diagnosed with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and is found to have accessed a CyrusOne facility, we ask that you please contact our Global Service Desk to report the situation. Please utilize the GSD’s COVID-19 Hotline for immediate assistance: +1 855-485-2424
What CyrusOne is Doing:
- Mask & Face Coverings Recommendations (Global): Except where required by local mandate, CyrusOne does not require the use of a face mask within our facilities. We do continue to recommend the use of masks for individuals when social distancing cannot be maintained, or if you have been in close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 5-days.
- Isolation Policy for Confirmed COVID-19 Cases (United States): Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 should isolate for 5-days. After 5-days of isolation, if the individual is asymptomatic or symptoms are resolving (without fever for 24-hours), the isolation period is considered complete.
- Isolation Policy for Confirmed COVID-19 Cases (Europe): All individuals who test positive for COVID-19 should isolate for 10-days.
Onsite Support Services:
- Onsite Audit Requests: We continue to support audit questionnaires and recommend web-enabled audits whenever possible. Onsite audits must be requested via the Customer Portal to be coordinated by the CyrusOne Compliance Team.
- Safety Protocols: CyrusOne will implement enhanced safety and operational procedures as needed, and will continue to communicate all changes and updates to our customers.
- Communications: We continue to respond in line with our Pandemic Response Plan to keep all stakeholders abreast of our updated policies and procedures. We have provided a dedicated webpage to display our COVID-19 communication: https://cyrusone.com/covid-19/
- Preventive Measures: Business Line Managers and Operations Management are actively enforcing preventive and appropriate response measures to screen and recognize individuals who are displaying signs of illness.
- Operations Monitoring: CyrusOne Operations teams are enabled with infrastructure management technologies to ensure monitoring continuity from remote locations, and maintains onsite staff required to support our critical facilities.
- Telework Enablement: We have enabled our employees who are not required to be physically onsite to perform their job to maximize teleworking arrangements.
We take this threat seriously, and should you have questions or concerns, please contact our Global Service Desk:
- US: 1-866-297-8766 or 469-289-2197
- DE: +49 (69) 5899 6610
- FR: +33 (1) 8919 5987
- IE: +353 (1) 264 8844
- NL: +31 (20) 899 0895
- UK: +44 (20) 4519 9400
- Email: [email protected]